Participate in Primary Research
CCNM’s research department offers opportunities to our patients and the public to participate in ongoing studies investigating the healing power of naturopathic medicine on acute and chronic health conditions.
Click on the name of a study to read a detailed description and find out about eligibility guidelines and study duration. Contact the researcher(s) listed in each posting for more information on any of our clinical studies
- Irritable Bowel Syndrme (IBS) Study
- Management of Respiratory Tract Infections in Children by Naturopathic Doctors
- The Impact of a Group Diet and Lifestyle Intervention on QOL in Patients at an Urban Fertility Clinic in Canada
- Integrative Care for Diabetes
- Healthy Families, Healthy Kids – the Evaluation of a Family-centered, Group-based Program for Wellness